LOCATION FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY
Looking to shoot more on location? Well you have come to the right place. Expand your photography portfolio with the assistance of industry professionals on this location work shop.
-Shooting on location in Essex (Easy access from London or M25)
-Full Production set up
-Working with professional models and creative team
LENGTH: 1 DAY
TIMES: 9AM TILL 6PM
DATES: EVEY LAST SUNDAY OF THE SUMMER MONTHS (29TH APRIL, 27TH MAY, 24TH JUNE, 29TH JULY, 26TH AUG, 30TH SEP)
So you have a few fashion film shoots under your belt, but you’re looking to increase your knowledge of the fashion industry and to expand your photography portfolio by doing more location shoot with the assistance of industry professionals.
This course is designed to give you the creative freedom you need on set to produce work that will show the industry exactly what you’re made of. Whether you’re hoping to use the skills yourself or to better enable the directing of others, you will leave with an impressive portfolio of work to show future clients from this location workshop.
Over the day your plan and shoot with a strong creative team behind you as well as professional models.
A professional industry photographer will be on hand to assist you over the course of the day with lighting techniques and any issues that you may experience while shooting on location.
The course includes:
- - Pre-production: ideas, workflows, storyboarding and production planning
- - Production roles: who does what on set and setting up for each student’s shoots
- - Fashion photography shoot with professional crew and models
- - Collaborative crew-work
- - Viewing of final images
- -Equipment and lighting techniques
What will i leave with?
- Knowledge of shooting on location and the problems that come with working with the elements.
- Knowledge of the location pre production process
- Crew positions and casting process
- Database of fashion brands to contact post course
- Final images (which are sent you you post shoot via download link)
Experienced. You should have an interest fashion photography and have a good knowledge of a digital camera and equipment.
Your place on the course is not confirmed until you have booked online. There is no deadline for booking however places are offered on a first come, first served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
What do I require for the course:
Pen and note pad. Students are welcome to bring in their own props for shoot day if required, as well as their own camera.
Limited to 5 students only.
All course taught by industry professionals.